NHS Free Eye Test
Frames Foundry VisionCare provides domiciliary eye care services at home for those people who are entitled to a NHS free eye test. Our competent opticians are equipped with the most up-to-date portable apparatus to the ease of your home to carry out an inclusive eye test.
Are you entitled to a NHS funded eye test?
Following People can qualify for a free NHS-funded sight test:
- Children aged under 16.
- Children aged 16, 17 or 18 and are in full-time education.
- Old aged people aged 60 or over.
- People registered as partially sighted (sight impaired) or blind (severely sight impaired).
- People diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma.
- People aged 40 or over, and their mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter has been diagnosed with glaucoma.
- People advised by an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) that you're at risk of glaucoma.
- Prisoners on leave from prison.
- People receiving Income Support.
- People receiving Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (not Contribution-based).
- People receiving Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
- People receiving Income-based Employment and Support Allowance.
- People who are awarded Universal Credit.
- People who are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate.
- People who are named on a valid NHS certificate for full help with health costs (HC2).
- People named on an NHS certificate for partial help with health costs (HC3) may also get help.
Follow the steps given below for free home eye test at home in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire:
- Request a home visit
- Eye test delivered by our optician at home
- Select your glasses
- Glasses delivered and fitted at your home
At present, we provide the following services:
- Eye care at home
- Free NHS eye test
- Low vision assessment
- Magnifiers and telescopes
Get cured in the atmosphere of home. The experienced and qualified opticians are here to deliver comprehensive check up and treatment required.
To learn more about each step of the eye test, visit Your Free Home Eye Test page.
To book your eye test at home, call us today or simply click on the button below to fill the home visit request form:
Call 0118 402 8929
Online Frame Selection
We have a huge selection and variety of glasses to choose from. All the frames are available online to browse and choose from. If you like a frame, simply note down the model number and inform our optician during the home visit. To browse our collections online, click on the appropriate link below: