We offer refunds to any customer within the UK, unfortunately we do not offer free returns to international customers, but will provide a refund or exchange. To return an item it would be best to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org this will ensure that we can directly understand your situation and help. Once the return request is approved, you can send us the glasses at your cost using the recommended signed for delivery service. We are happy to return any pair of glasses as long as it meets certain criteria:
- You will need to let us know within 7 days after they have been dispatched. The returned glasses need to reach us within 14 days of our original dispatch date.
- For prescription glasses and glazed lenses, we reserve the right to refund the cost of the frame only and not the lenses.
- Returns must be in their original condition and with all accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths).
- You were not advised when you purchased (by our opticians or by information on the website) that your original order was inappropriate for your needs.
- When you do return an item we recommend that you keep proof of postage, as we cannot be held accountable for a package lost in the mail.
Please check our F.A.Q for more information on the returns process.